Friday, June 19, 2009

The second box arrives

Greetings readers, this is Jason. This year my partner, JB and I split a CSA share from Driftless Organic Farms with our friends and neighbors Patrick and Morgon Mae. Today we obtained our second box of produce. I am processing some of the goods to make up a stir fry right now. I just snapped this photo on my phone.


I neglected to comment last week. The first box as SAMA also wrote, was full of good stuff, including greens, potatoes, kolrabi, green onions and garlic.

This week I am on top of things. Once we returned home from Eastside Co-op, I pulled open the box and spread out some of the goods to take the picture above.


The dish above is the result of stir frying the radishes, green onions, green garlic from the CSA along with the bok choy and snow peas from our own garden. I used Chinese 5 spice, ginger, hot Hungarian paprika with ginger and sunflower seed oil. JB and I are now full and content with this healthy and tasty meal.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP